In this insightful and practical discussion about Common Core math standards, Douglas H. Clements (preschool and kindergarten teacher, Kennedy Endowed Chair, Early Childhood Learning, Executive Director, Marsico Institute for Early Learning and Literacy, and one of the members of the Common Core work groups), responds on the issue and dispels some common myths about the development of the standards and provides clear examples of developmentally appropriate teaching practices.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards