In this insightful and practical discussion about Common Core math standards, Douglas H. Clements (preschool and kindergarten teacher, Kennedy Endowed Chair, Early Childhood Learning, Executive Director, Marsico Institute for Early Learning and Literacy, and one of the members of the Common Core work groups), responds on the issue and dispels some common myths about the development of the standards and provides clear examples of developmentally appropriate teaching practices.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.