Over the past year, NCC has supported New York’s Office of Early Learning with the roll-out of the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core. NCC collaborated with Office of Early Learning staff to identify domain areas where programs needed the most support based on an analysis of staff monitoring and program observations and a needs assessment survey NCC developed. As a result, NCC and the Office of Early Learning focused on developing practical tools for teachers and administrators to use that are aligned with the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core.
- Maine Educator Workforce Development – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Cultural Proficiency – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Teacher Certification Regulations – Year 7 Project Overview
- Maine ESSA Accountability Implementation – Year 7 Project Overview
- Massachusetts Best Practices – Year 7 Project Overview