Over the past year, NCC has supported New York’s Office of Early Learning with the roll-out of the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core. NCC collaborated with Office of Early Learning staff to identify domain areas where programs needed the most support based on an analysis of staff monitoring and program observations and a needs assessment survey NCC developed. As a result, NCC and the Office of Early Learning focused on developing practical tools for teachers and administrators to use that are aligned with the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.