Over the past year, NCC has supported New York’s Office of Early Learning with the roll-out of the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core. NCC collaborated with Office of Early Learning staff to identify domain areas where programs needed the most support based on an analysis of staff monitoring and program observations and a needs assessment survey NCC developed. As a result, NCC and the Office of Early Learning focused on developing practical tools for teachers and administrators to use that are aligned with the Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards