The Northeast Comprehensive Center will provide Student Learning Objective (SLO) training to Maine school administrative units (SAUs) to help support the development of Performance Evaluation and Professional Growth (PEPG) systems. Four regional trainings will be available in locations throughout the state on February 9th-11th. For additional information, visit: http://mainedoenews.net/2016/01/21/student-learning-objective-slo-training-for-districts/.
- Report examines role of student learning in educator evaluation
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards