The Northeast Comprehensive Center will provide Student Learning Objective (SLO) training to Maine school administrative units (SAUs) to help support the development of Performance Evaluation and Professional Growth (PEPG) systems. Four regional trainings will be available in locations throughout the state on February 9th-11th. For additional information, visit: http://mainedoenews.net/2016/01/21/student-learning-objective-slo-training-for-districts/.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.