NCC supported RIDE in the re-imagining of student learning as a part of educator evaluation systems. RIDE enlisted educators and union leaders from across the state to help design new approaches to incorporating student learning into educator evaluations. After a year of reviewing national trends and reflecting on Rhode Island experiences, the collaborative team launched a pilot for local education agencies to explore three new ways to approach student learning as a part of educator evaluation. This report highlights the first pilot year of implementation.
- Report examines role of student learning in educator evaluation
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards