NCC supported RIDE in the re-imagining of student learning as a part of educator evaluation systems. RIDE enlisted educators and union leaders from across the state to help design new approaches to incorporating student learning into educator evaluations. After a year of reviewing national trends and reflecting on Rhode Island experiences, the collaborative team launched a pilot for local education agencies to explore three new ways to approach student learning as a part of educator evaluation. This work was a part of a national partnership with five other states, called the Collaborative for the Continuous Improvement of Educator Effectiveness Systems (the Collaborative). This report highlights the first pilot year of implementation.
- Maine Educator Workforce Development – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Cultural Proficiency – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Teacher Certification Regulations – Year 7 Project Overview
- Maine ESSA Accountability Implementation – Year 7 Project Overview
- Massachusetts Best Practices – Year 7 Project Overview