The Maine Department of Education recently passed a new set of program quality standards to guide preschool programs operating through the public preschool program under Chapter 124: Basic Approval Standards: Public Preschool Programs. The intent of the new rule is to provide a framework for planning and growth while maintaining local flexibility. At the same time, the new rule outlines a state-level system of support focused not only on compliance, but also on program quality. Congratulations to the State Agency Interdepartmental Early Learning Team for their commitment!
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards