The NCC is collaborating with the SEA in Maine to create a more focused system of support to improve the quality of publicly funded preschool programs as the state rolls-out new program quality standards. Over the next several months, NCC will work in partnership Maine as they develop and pilot a monitoring plan and protocols that not only serve as a means for promoting compliance and accountability, but that also helps programs achieve high-quality early learning programs. The goal in Maine is to design a monitoring system that creates a system of continuous program improvement and assists the Maine Department of Education to be a better advisor and partner with local programs.
- Report examines role of student learning in educator evaluation
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards