The Northeast Comprehensive Center continues to work alongside the NH DOE to support their work in Educator Effectiveness, Early Learning, Priority and Focus Schools and Equitable Distribution of Excellent Educators.
Our state activities consist of:
- Collaborating with the NH DOE and the Center for Assessment, the NCC is developing a set of video modules on SLOs to support New Hampshire districts and schools with the implementation of their educator support and evaluation systems.
- Working with the State Consortium for Educator Effectiveness (SCEE) Team to develop a peer review evaluation system that will allow districts to receive feedback on their support and evaluation systems from other educators in the state.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the state’s early learning vision focused on ensuring high quality instructional content that is grounded in developmentally appropriate, student-centered practice.
- Providing support to the state’s Title I Priority and Focus Schools by facilitating the use of the Indistar tool.
- Supporting the NH DOE in the development of its Equitable Distribution of Excellent Educator plan through facilitating meetings of diverse stakeholders, assisting in data analysis and presentation to inform root causes analysis, and helping strategy development for the plan.
- Andrea Reade, State Liaison
- Sarah Hughes
- Joe Trunk
- Robin Ahigian
Contact Andrea Reade, the State Liaison, for more information or support.