NCC has authored an information brief entitled “Best Practices in Implementing Proficiency Based Learning”. This brief outlines research on five sites that are in process of implementing proficiency-based systems. Leaders from each of the featured sites have provided input and lessons learned from their journey to design instruction that best supports each learner. The brief will be used with Rhode Island’s Proficiency-Based Learning Coalition to explore next steps in Rhode Island schools.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.