NCC has authored an information brief entitled “Best Practices in Implementing Proficiency Based Learning”. This brief outlines research on five sites that are in process of implementing proficiency-based systems. Leaders from each of the featured sites have provided input and lessons learned from their journey to design instruction that best supports each learner. The brief will be used with Rhode Island’s Proficiency-Based Learning Coalition to explore next steps in Rhode Island schools.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards