State and district leaders from Rhode Island and New Hampshire will learn and work with colleagues from seven other states in the Talent for Turnaround Leadership Academy (T4TLA), a two year initiative led by the Northeast Comprehensive Center, the Center for Great Teachers and Leaders, the Center for School Turnaround, and the West Comprehensive Center. The T4TLA’s first national meeting takes place on December 1st and 2nd in Washington DC. Learn more about the T4TLA here and see the agenda for this first national convening. For more information, contact Kathy Dunne at email@example.com or Carol Keirstead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards