State and district leaders from Rhode Island and New Hampshire will learn and work with colleagues from seven other states in the Talent for Turnaround Leadership Academy (T4TLA), a two year initiative led by the Northeast Comprehensive Center, the Center for Great Teachers and Leaders, the Center for School Turnaround, and the West Comprehensive Center. The T4TLA’s first national meeting takes place on December 1st and 2nd in Washington DC. Learn more about the T4TLA here and see the agenda for this first national convening. For more information, contact Kathy Dunne at email@example.com or Carol Keirstead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regional Convening Focuses on Evidence and the Local Needs Assessment
- Scaled Scores and Performance Levels
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence