The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (MA ESE) has identified two more schools in the state to be featured in the Best Practices in School Turnaround video series. The Northeast Comprehensive Center assisted in the selection process along with INSTLL, Inc., contracted by MA ESE to conduct research on school turnaround. Site visits will take place in schools over the next two weeks to prepare for the videotaping.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.