The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (MA ESE) has identified two more schools in the state to be featured in the Best Practices in School Turnaround video series. The Northeast Comprehensive Center assisted in the selection process along with INSTLL, Inc., contracted by MA ESE to conduct research on school turnaround. Site visits will take place in schools over the next two weeks to prepare for the videotaping.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards