The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (MA ESE) has identified two more schools in the state to be featured in the Best Practices in School Turnaround video series. The Northeast Comprehensive Center assisted in the selection process along with INSTLL, Inc., contracted by MA ESE to conduct research on school turnaround. Site visits will take place in schools over the next two weeks to prepare for the videotaping.
- Maine Educator Workforce Development – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Cultural Proficiency – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Teacher Certification Regulations – Year 7 Project Overview
- Maine ESSA Accountability Implementation – Year 7 Project Overview
- Massachusetts Best Practices – Year 7 Project Overview