The NCC supported the Maine DOE as they presented at the annual Commissioner’s Conference in Bangor, ME on June 27, 2016. The conference focused on statewide updates to the education system, including an ESSA overview, and was attended by superintendents, principals, teachers and legislators, among others. To view the materials presented at the conference, please visit the links on this page.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.