The Northeast Comprehensive Center (NCC) is working with the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (MA ESE) to increase the amount of educators taking advantage of the free SketchUp Pro Educator’s license. In order to better support local educators, NCC staff is working with the SketchUp in Education team to help the Office of Digital Learning develop a high quality implementation guide that can be used by teachers to start a SketchUp program in their schools. NCC coordinated with local educators who are pioneers in using SketchUp Pro in the classroom. The step-by-step guide incorporates standard-aligned lesson plans that follow the MA ESE model curriculum lesson plan template. If you would like to share your SketchUp in the Classroom story with us, please contact us.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.