The Northeast Comprehensive Center (NCC) has been working with individual states in the Northeast in conducting root cause analyses of data and stakeholder engagement meetings as part of the process to develop states’ plans for ensuring equitable access to effective educators. In order to provide further support in this area, the NCC partnered with the US Department of Education, the Center for Great Teachers and Leaders, the Council of Chief State School Officers, the Delaware Department of Education, the Regional Education Laboratory – Northeast and Islands, and the Equitable Access Support Network to host a one-day conference focused on assisting states with their priority needs in preparing their plans and learning about strategies to address equity gaps. During this one-day event, state teams were provided with customized workshop sessions and engaged with national experts in state-specific consultations as they continued to work on their equity plans.
- Maine Educator Workforce Development – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Cultural Proficiency – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Teacher Certification Regulations – Year 7 Project Overview
- Maine ESSA Accountability Implementation – Year 7 Project Overview
- Massachusetts Best Practices – Year 7 Project Overview