Connecticut’s new accountability system is designed to give a more comprehensive and holistic picture of how schools and students are performing. In addition to test scores and graduation rates, it takes into account several other indicators such as chronic absenteeism, physical fitness, and arts access. For more information, please click here.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards