The Northeast Comprehensive Center has been actively working with several states in the region. During the past year, we have focused on assessing technical assistance needs, establishing new relationships, and tailoring technical assistance efforts. In September, NCC was invited to share experiences with other early learning regional leads during a web-based event hosted by CEELO. During that presentation, NCC described specific strategies for working with states across the region and the types of activities states are engaged in, with a special video presentation illustrating NCC’s collaborative work in Maine. See the link for an overview of NCC’s presentation and to learn more about our work: http://goo.gl/AgBLYh
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.