NCC staff completed a review of research on learnings from the implementation of performance-based funding at the postsecondary level for a state in the Northeast. Common themes resonating from the research, the majority of which apply to K-12 as well as postsecondary, are presented in a four-page brief.
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards
- New York State Revises Prekindergarten Learning Standards