The Reform Support Network (RSN) developed the Assessment Design Toolkit (Toolkit) to help educators write and select well-designed assessments. Though the Toolkit’s primary audience is educators, school, district and State leaders can use the Toolkit to design professional development opportunities.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.