Welcome to The Northeast Comprehensive Center
The Northeast Comprehensive Center engages state education leaders in using research-based findings and rigorous evidence to meet the goals of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Our purpose is to design technical assistance services that use research findings and evidence based solutions to meet education leaders’ priority needs, further the key initiatives of the U.S. Department of Education, and have the greatest potential for building state and district capacity that help schools improve.
- Maine Educator Workforce Development – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Cultural Proficiency – Year 7 Project Overview
- Connecticut Teacher Certification Regulations – Year 7 Project Overview
- Maine ESSA Accountability Implementation – Year 7 Project Overview
- Massachusetts Best Practices – Year 7 Project Overview