Welcome to The Northeast Comprehensive Center
The Northeast Comprehensive Center engages state education leaders in using research-based findings and rigorous evidence to meet the goals of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Our purpose is to design technical assistance services that use research findings and evidence based solutions to meet education leaders’ priority needs, further the key initiatives of the U.S. Department of Education, and have the greatest potential for building state and district capacity that help schools improve.
- Report examines role of student learning in educator evaluation
- Regional Initiative Focuses on Strengthening Talent Pipeline
- NYSED 2018 P3 Summer Institute: Effective Teaching and Leading Within a P3 Framework
- NCC Supports New York State Education Department’s Summer Institute
- NCC Supports Roll-Out of New York’s Next Generation Learning Standards