Welcome to The Northeast Comprehensive Center
The Northeast Comprehensive Center engages state education leaders in using research-based findings and rigorous evidence to meet the goals of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Our purpose is to design technical assistance services that use research findings and evidence based solutions to meet education leaders’ priority needs, further the key initiatives of the U.S. Department of Education, and have the greatest potential for building state and district capacity that help schools improve.
- Regional Convening: Building Field Capacity Around the Use of Evidence
- Focusing More on Learning and Less on Test Scores
- Regional convening focuses on building capacity to support the use of evidence
- In the news: Maine DOE presents new school support model
- Innovative interim assessments for ESSA accountability? It depends.